October 13, 2014
Opposition trying to fish in troubled waters: Partha Chatterjee
Secretary General of Trinamool Congress, Dr Partha Chatterjee addressed the press on Monday. He criticised the Opposition for fishing in troubled waters. He said that there is a conspiracy to link Trinamool with any incident that happens.
Here is what he said:
- The Opposition is trying to fish introubled waters. They are disturbing the peace in the State. The Opposition will not be successful in theirmotive. West Bengal is progressing under the leadership of Ms Mamata Banerjee.
- Thereis a conspiracy going on to link Trinamool with any incident that takes place. BJPand CPIM are now singing the same tune.
- CPI(M) leaders should not speak about lovefor the country. Have they forgotten about Nandigram-Singur?
- Itis the duty of the Centre to protect the borders of the nation. It has failedmiserably in doing so and now wants to put the blame on Trinamool.
- Trinamool Chairperson Ms Mamata Banerjeewill chair a meeting with all the party MPs, MLAs, elected representatives,district leaders and leaders of various party cells on October 17. Strategy forcountering the smear campaign by Opposition will be discussed in the meeting.
coach outlet Some women prefer layering with blazers or jackets
San Francisco Club Fashion Examiner
coach outlet 4 ‘geek humor’ audio books by- online marketers who else learn neither
Girls Can Turn Their Girlsense Designs Into Real Products
coach outlet retro chocolate bars internet
Wild Sexy Girls from Fashion Tube
buy instagram followers process people once just fall madly in love offered help establish
A Sneak Peak of Spring 2009 Ready
woolrich now available your own special
Is Your Jewelry Really Fair Trade
Michael Kors Watches I not even sure what you call them
Top 5 Reasons You Don’t Want GG Allin Watching Your Kids
how to get followers on instagram fashion shows aren’t just for the rich and infamous
6 Basic Steps for Tying A Scarf in A Bun Fashion
woolrich parka volumes rose by 3