October 6, 2014
Bengal CM trusts Administration to crack Burdwan case. Trust is a word not in the PM`s dictionary.
- The Chief Minister of West Bengal completely trusts the Administration of Bengal to crack the Burdwan case and is confident that they will do their job.
- Trust is a word not found in the PM's dictionary. The PM does not trust his own party colleagues – L.K. Advani, Rajnath Singh, Sushma Swaraj. Nor does he trust key members of his own Administration. He thinks the CMs of all states also operate like him…
- A 3-member committee has been set up comprising the Chief Secretary, the Home Secretary and the Director General of Police to monitor the situation.
- The festive season is still on in West Bengal. Today is Eid, tomorrow is Lakshmi Puja. Even though these are government holidays, the Administration is taking all necessary action and is on the case. We are confident that they will do all it takes to get to the bottom of this and find the truth.
- It is unfortunate that the BJP wishes to politicise the issue. The BJP seems to have developed a new-found love for India. We do not need any lessons on patriotism from the BJP.
- As our leader says: “Our Accountability is our Credibility”.
- BJP is deliberately stoking the fire of communal tension in every Indian state. In the past they have instigated communal riots to divide and rule India. This will never be accepted by the people. We are for unity.
- Empty rhetoric speeches from the BJP in Delhi are nothing but poor quality silver; silence is golden.
- Maligning the Federal Structure will not win the hearts of people. The recent by-polls taught the BJP a lesson; soon the people of Maharashtra will teach them another lesson.