As promised by WB CM Ms Mamata Banerjee during the Bengal Global Business Summit 2015, all roadblocks relating to land procurement has been done with.
Now with a click, the investors can log onto the webpage of the Land Department and submit their application online. At the initial phase, the State Government is giving this facility for 38 blocks.
The highlights of this facility are as follows:
- 38 blocks under Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Nadia, Bardhaman, North and South 24 Parganas, Purulia, Purba and Paschim Midinipur and Hooghly are now available through this website.
- Within 21 days from application the investors will be provided with Mutation Certificate
- Clearance certificate for conversion and character change of a land will be provided within 30 days
- Within seven days of online submission the investor will be informed about the status of the application
- The contact details of the concerned officers of the department is available at the site for the investors to contact them over phone / email directly
- At the moment this facility is available for MSME sector
- Within 31st March’15 all 341 blocks of the State will be brought under this facility enabling all citizens to apply for mutation certification, conversion application/certificate etc. online