July 6, 2017
Statement by Trinamool Congress (by Derek O’Brien) at 12:30 PM
- We condemn the biased attitude of a couple of BJP mouthpieces masquerading as ‘national TV channels’. Stop spreading propaganda. Check facts.
- The BJP should address and resolve issues like Kashmir, farmer distress and jobs. Cut out the big talk.
- BJP ministers and senior functionaries are openly spreading provocative messages on Facebook and Twitter. This is a crime.
- When you cannot defeat Trinamool on social, economic or development indices, what does BJP do? Go back to a tried and tested dirty trick: polarisation.
- BJP dirty tricks department also active in Darjeeling. What is the local MP doing supplying uniforms? We have proof. In time will share.
- Making hollow speeches abroad about unity and harmony. And back home? You sell the nation’s assets and oversee killing fields.
- Are you running the nation? Or are you burning the nation?
Leader of Parliamentary Party, Rajya Sabha and
Chief National Spokesperson